How to Get Started
How to Connect Your Social Media
In order to connect your social media accounts, navigate to your Account Settings page and locate the button labeled “CONNECT YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS”. Select which accounts you wish to link. You will then be prompted to log in and grant permissions. Please do not adjust the access permissions for any socials as it will affect ShopMy’s ability to properly integrate them. Click “Authorize” to complete the connection.
Please see our Tutorial videos for connecting your Instagram below
As of today, we require a Business or Creator Instagram account in order to connect to the platform, and at this time this also requires the Instagram account having an associated Facebook page. These types of accounts allow more advanced analytics that allow you to share your data with brands during collaborations.
- You can set up an Instagram Creator account by following the steps here.
- You can set up an Instagram Business account by following the steps here.
If you have an Instagram account, but it is not linked to a business Facebook page Follow these steps
- Go to your instagram page and click “Edit profile”.
- Under “Profile information”, click the section called “page”.
- Here, you can see if you have a Facebook page already connected and you will be prompted to create one if you do not have one connected.
- Give your Facebook page a name and, under categories, select a business category (e.g. home businesses, business services, etc.).
- Once you do that, the Facebook page will automatically be liked to your Instagram profile and you will be able to connect your instagram account to your ShopMy account.
These steps are illustrated here
Adding YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram posts into a Shop Section is a great way to showcase loved products. With the customizable Shop Sections, you can now separate your YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram content into separate Shop Sections.
On this page