Create a series that incorporates product mentions
It’s a great practice to create a regular series on one of your social channels where you can regular feature products. Here are a few examples:
- My Beauty Empties - start a series where you create a video every time you have five or more empties (aka products you ran out of), and talk through each of the products and why you like them.
- Monthly Favorites Round Up - every month round up a group of your favorite products and talk about why you like them
- Weekly Product Review - every week review a new product and talk about why you do or don’t like it
Cover these topics that have performed really well across our platform:
- Skincare Tools & Devices - round up some of your favorite skincare tools and devices.
- Routines - such as your nighttime skincare routine, morning skincare routine, bodycare routine and more
- Ingredient focus - talk about a specific ingredient (Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Glycerin, etc.) and the benefits of that ingredient, and the products within that category that you recommend
- Sunscreen - curate lists of your favorite sunscreens without whitecast, favorite mineral or chemical sunscreens, or favorite sunscreens for the body