Adding a closet to your shop is a great way to showcase your tried and true favorite apparel and accessories, curate seasonal lists, and share things you have your eye on.
To create a closet tab, simply make a list anywhere on your shop, then go to SETTINGS & LINKS at the top of the list.
When the window pops up, select Closet for the Collection type.
See below for some of the best commissionable merchants to tap into for apparel and accessories:
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Moda Operandi
- Urban Outfitters
- Matches Fashion
- The Outnet
- ANINE BING
- Another Tomorrow
- Something Navy
- Ramy Brook
- New Balance
- Tory Burch
- Richer Poorer
- Adina’s Jewels
- The M Jewelers
- Mansur Gavriel
- Clare V.
- Mansur Gavriel
- Warby Parker
- Alexandre Birman
- Frankies Bikinis
- Vitamin A Swim
- Vix Swimwear
- SAGE SWIM
- Monday Swimwear
- Solid & Striped
- SAME Los Angeles
Check out some example closets below for inspiration!
Example Shoppable Feeds
Content Ideas for your Closet
Evergreen Closet Ideas
- Recently Mentioned on Social - create a list of the items you’ve recently featured in your social content. Every time you add an item, move the item to the top so your followers can always see it. Check out an example here.
- What’s in my cart? Items I have my eye on - create a list of items you currently have your eye on. Check out an example here.
- Retailer sale picks - if a retailer is having a sale, create a list of items from that retailer that are on sale that you really like.
- Favorite independent designers and pieces I love - a curated selection of things you love from independent designers
- Everything I wore in Paris/London/Milan (any city from a trip) - share your outfits and what you wore on a recent trip
- My Everyday Basics - create a list of your favorite everyday basics. Some great commissionable partners for this include COS and UNIQLO.
- Favorite Designer Bags - make a list of your favorite designer bags. One of our affiliate partners, Fashionphile, is a great luxury resale site to link to for Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and more. Check out an example here.
Seasonal Content Ideas
- Favorite dresses for Summer (example here)
- Wedding Guest Dresses
- What’s in my beach bag? (example here)
- Swimwear Favorites
- Favorite Sunglasses & Hats for Sun Protection
- Summer Outfit Staples (example here)
- Cozy Sweaters for Winter (example here)
- My Nordstrom Fall Shopping List (example here)
- Top coats for winter (example here)
Tips for Sharing Fashion Links + Lists
Here are a few suggestions for sharing your fashion links and lists:
And create a link in your linktree called “SHOP MY LOOKS.” Check out an example from Liv Judd here.
For example, let’s say a brand or retailer you like is having a sale, link to that item -
Mansur Gavriel is having a sale and my favorite bag is 60% off! Tap here for the bag!
and use a shortened link like this: https://go.shopmy.us/p-556848